Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Where I've Been

SOO I have taken a WAY longer break from YouTube than I planned.. but its for good reason, I promise.

IM PREGNANT!!
Ok, ok. So this is probably not a huge surprise to most people. I have already announced it on my OTHER social media accounts, but realized I never said anything on here or YouTube about it.

I am currently 23 weeks pregnant, with a baby boy! (No name yet!) And although I feel great now, I have had a very rocky and very scary pregnancy! I'll dive into that another time..

ANY WHO! I am excited to say I am looking to finally get back into videos!! Im planning on keeping it normal, hair.. makeup.. etc. But if anyone wants pregnancy vlogs or videos, please let me know!

I hope theres still some people out there reading this and I'm not writing to myself! lol


No comments:

Post a Comment